My abstract on technology direction regarding choice of framework for Oracle E-Business Suite has been selected for presentation. I am looking forward to present my paper at the OAUG Collaborate 10 conference. Below are the details of my session:
Session ID: 4584
Date: Tuesday, April 20
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: South Seas F
Speaker: Shiv Saroj
Product Line(s): Fusion Applications (FZAPP); Fusion Middleware (FZMW); Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
Track: Application Strategy and Services (AS); Development (DEV)
Abstract: OA Framework is the technology upon which majority of 11i and R12 releases of Oracle Applications is built on and ADF is the sole technology used for the development of pages in Fusion. A major portion of any Oracle Applications project involves the customization of existing pages and development of new modules to meet business requirements. OA framework provides a seamless, patch safe mechanism whereas ADF is capable of providing visually rich, complex logic modifications without much coding effort. Determine where do we stand when it comes to tool of choice for customization of current pages and development of custom modules? Should we start the custom Oracle Applications development on ADF or still stick to OAF? What is the future impact of these technologies on current business?
April 18-22, 2010
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Check http://oaug.collaborate10.com/reg/#fullpass for registration charges, starting at 1785$. More details here.
If you attend one conference this year, make this the one. COLLABORATE 10 offers practical insights, techniques and answers to your questions — precise, high-impact education and networking to help your company hit its Oracle Applications target.
· Over 400 user-driven sessions featuring tips, techniques and best practices for Oracle Fusion, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Agile, Hyperion, Oracle Communications and Siebel product families
· More than 50 Special Interest Group (SIG) and Geographic networking meetings — connect to discuss your specific areas of interest
· A powerful global community of Oracle technology and applications professionals and experts — ask your questions, get your answers — take advantage of valuable free advice
· Interact, face to face, with Oracle executives and product development professionals.
· Unique educational experiences included with your registration: Women in Technology panel discussion, Oracle Fusion “Soup to Nuts” seminar, OAUG/IT Convergence Boot Camp Workshops, presentations by Oracle Support, Oracle Primavera breakout sessions and more.